ZUP DOUBLE HANDLE ROP (SKIING & KNEEBOARDING)
Enjoy the Next Evolution. ZUP DOUBLE HANDLE ROPE is designed for water skiing, kneeboarding, and wakesurfing.
- New, Adjustable Wake Surf Lengths incorporated into the towrope (18 ft., 20 ft., 22 ft. sections).
- Vibrant Orange Handles for easy visibility.
- Multi-colored rope sections to easily find that perfect wake surf length.
- Designed for use with ZUP Boards but works with other boards as well.
- Most Safe and Unique features of any Tow Handle on the market today.
- No Pinched Fingers! Dual handle allows rider to connect and reconnect safely.
- Includes a Brightly colored (Safety Lime-Yellow and Orange) 60 ft. low-stretch polyethylene mainline with multiple wake surf sections.
- Innovative, patented Double Handle system is easy and safe to connect and reconnect anytime during the ride, no stopping needed!
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Boxed Dimensions: 18″L x 12″W x 3″H
- Rope Length: 60'
- Rope Tensile Strength: 1500 lb.
- Rope Material: Polyethylene Low-Stretch Mainline
All products, including Rentals, are eligible for pickup and delivery. Pickups now require a Pickup Code - read our Pickup Policy here.
All products, excluding Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats, and Canoes, are eligible for shipping across Canada.
Pre-order items note their expected arrival on the product page and customers will receive an email when their item is ready for pickup or if there is a change in the expected arrival.
Out of stock items cannot be pre-ordered because the next shipment is already 100% pre-sold or there is no expected arrival date yet.