WOW BIG DUCKY 3 RIDER TOWABLE
The kids are going to love this one! This custom, deluxe deck tube features a WOW Big Ducky design theme, secure saddle seat as well as a large, wing-shaped deck area for 1, 2, or 3 riders to sit, stand, kneel, or lay down. Each side of the winged-shaped deck area has custom winged-shaped EVA foam body pads and a side bumper system built on the edges to keep the riders from falling off when the ride gets extreme. Bring back memories from your childhood or create some new ones for your kids with Big Ducky from WOW. Don't forget a compatible tow rope!
- 1-3 rider SECURE SADDLE SEATING towable tube 510 Ibs. 231 kg. maximum capacity
- WOW’s custom Big Ducky concept HI-VIS color design with billboard graphics creates excitement for riders but also lets everyone on the water know you are there
- Custom soft tail shape SECURE SADDLE SEATING with EVA foam riding pad
- Side bumper system to keep riders on the tube when the ride gets extreme
- Large, duck feet shaped EVA foam body pads
- Heavy-duty, wide-webbed, 3-point tow system construction
- Multiple riding positions; sit, lay, stand, or kneel
- Built in Molded EZ TOW CONNECTOR for EZ tow point hook ups
- Heavy-duty full nylon cover with heavy-duty zippers
- Heavy-duty PVC bladders
- Double webbing foam handles with EVA foam knuckle guards
- Zippered valve covers
- Speed Valve for fast inflation and deflation
- Backed by 1-year warranty
- Dimensions Inflated 86 in x 74 IN 218 CM x 188 CM
All products, including Rentals, are eligible for pickup and delivery. Pickups now require a Pickup Code - read our Pickup Policy here.
All products, excluding Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats, and Canoes, are eligible for shipping across Canada.
Pre-order items note their expected arrival on the product page and customers will receive an email when their item is ready for pickup or if there is a change in the expected arrival.
Out of stock items cannot be pre-ordered because the next shipment is already 100% pre-sold or there is no expected arrival date yet.