SOREL CARIBOU WP BOOTS
The Caribou is a favorite for everyday cold weather activities. This ultra comfortable boot features seam-sealed waterproof construction, with a suede and ballistic nylon upper. Iconic Caribou lug design provides proven traction on various terrain.
- UPPER: Waterproof nubuck upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa pile snow cuff.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel aero-trac non loading outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 8 1/2 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 43 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 7.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
All products, including Rentals, are eligible for pickup and delivery. Pickups now require a Pickup Code - read our Pickup Policy here.
All products, excluding Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats, and Canoes, are eligible for shipping across Canada.
Pre-order items note their expected arrival on the product page and customers will receive an email when their item is ready for pickup or if there is a change in the expected arrival.
Out of stock items cannot be pre-ordered because the next shipment is already 100% pre-sold or there is no expected arrival date yet.