Pulse Carbon Adjustable SUP Paddle
- Paddling Tips
Its almost to good to be true. pulse carbon paddle is a light weight paddle that performs like a single piece carbon paddle that cost a lot more, and its completely adjustable.
Incredibly light and stiff, what else can we say. This paddle rocks.
- 3K carbon, ABS edge blade
- 2pcs adjustable, Grooved Unti-twist design with Stainless Steel adjustable pin(316).
- Length: 68”- 85” 175-215 cm
- Weight: ~550 gram
The top of the handle should measure 9” inches above the height of the rider. Example: a 5’7 (67”) person should size the paddle to height (67”) + 9” = 76”.
- If the paddle is sized in the range of 7-10” it should be fine however anymore that 2-3”inches from the 9” can lead to a very uncomfortable paddle. Too tall and your shoulders strain. Too short and your back strains.
- Always paddle with the angle of the blade tilted in the forward direction toward the nose of your paddle board.
- Your paddle can chip away at your rails depending on your technique. You can purchase rail guard tape to help protect your side rails from scratches, dings and chips from your paddle blade.
All products, including Rentals, are eligible for pickup and delivery. Pickups now require a Pickup Code - read our Pickup Policy here.
All products, excluding Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats, and Canoes, are eligible for shipping across Canada.
Pre-order items note their expected arrival on the product page and customers will receive an email when their item is ready for pickup or if there is a change in the expected arrival.
Out of stock items cannot be pre-ordered because the next shipment is already 100% pre-sold or there is no expected arrival date yet.