O'Brien Junior Life Jacket (Teen)
With its BioLite outer construction, the OBrien Junior is a comfortable, eco-friendly life jacket that is perfect for teens and smaller adults. The BioLite outer material adds breathability for faster drying and makes it lighter and more environmentally friendly than traditional neoprene, while still providing exceptional comfort. The segmented panels with the front hinge and the wide armholes allow the life jacket to move with you and minimize any hindrance in range of motion. The full front zip closure and two adjustable belts make it easy to get into and dial in that snug fit to keep you secure and safe on the water. U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III.
We used to call this a "Teen" size vest and it is perfect for those young one who have out grown their youth size vest and don't fit into adult sizes yet.
75-125 lbs / 28-32" chest measurement
- BioLite construction- Neoprene alternative that is soft, lightweight, breathable and eco-friendlyEco-friendly material that looks and feels like neoprene, but contains no rubber foam or Volatile Organic Compounds, making it the most environmentally friendly life jacket material on the market.
- Front hinge and wide armholes for enhanced range of motion
- Zip closure with 2 adjustable belts for security
- Available in Blue or Pink/Black
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III
- Weight Range: 75-125 lbs / Chest Size: 28″-32″
All products, including Rentals, are eligible for pickup and delivery. Pickups now require a Pickup Code - read our Pickup Policy here.
All products, excluding Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats, and Canoes, are eligible for shipping across Canada.
Pre-order items note their expected arrival on the product page and customers will receive an email when their item is ready for pickup or if there is a change in the expected arrival.
Out of stock items cannot be pre-ordered because the next shipment is already 100% pre-sold or there is no expected arrival date yet.