BLUNDSTONE WOMEN'S ORIGINALS HI TOP
- Care Details
Iconic with a touch of flair, the #1351 boots combine signature rustic brown leather and brogue accent detailing. Designed for superb comfort and durability. Our rustic brown leather seems to fit every style of Blundstone Chelsea boot, but none better than The Women’s Series. 1351 Hi-Top is Chelsea-boot height, slightly higher than our other series. A soft, comfortable, laid-back look and feel, with a higher cut and classic broguing. Town and country ready! All-season, too!
- Premium leather.
- Polyurethane midsole for improved comfort and cushioning.
- Thermo-urethane outsole for improved resistance to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Steel shank for torsional stability.
- Removable footbed.
- Poron XRD™ in the heel strike zone.
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Leather lined.
For women subtract 3 sizes from your Canadian size.
For men subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
NOTE: For a wider fit order the half size.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.
All products, including Rentals, are eligible for pickup and delivery. Pickups now require a Pickup Code - read our Pickup Policy here.
All products, excluding Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats, and Canoes, are eligible for shipping across Canada.
Pre-order items note their expected arrival on the product page and customers will receive an email when their item is ready for pickup or if there is a change in the expected arrival.
Out of stock items cannot be pre-ordered because the next shipment is already 100% pre-sold or there is no expected arrival date yet.