BLUNDSTONE DRESS RUSTIC BROWN
- Care Details
Classic good looks meet true comfort and durability, the #1306 Dress boots come in our signature rustic brown leather and feature a lean profile and chisel toe. Nothing ages more beautifully than our rustic brown Dress Chelsea boot. Over-the-ankle height provides excellent support and all-season protection from the elements. This boot can be your favourite dress boot, your knock-about go-to boot, or both. From town to trail without missing a step. All-day comfort, dry feet, no-lace ease. Chelsea boot height never goes out of style.
- Premium leather.
- Polyurethane midsole for improved comfort and cushioning.
- Thermo-urethane outsole for improved resistance to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Steel shank for torsional stability.
- Removable footbed.
- XRD™ in the heel strike zone.
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Leather lined.
For women subtract 3 sizes from your Canadian size.
For men subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
Dress (formerly Chisel toe) are a bit of a longer fit than other Blundstone styles. In our experience, some people go down a ½ to 1 full size in this style to accommodate for the longer fit.
NOTE: For a wider fit order the half size.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.
All products, including Rentals, are eligible for pickup and delivery. Pickups now require a Pickup Code - read our Pickup Policy here.
All products, excluding Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats, and Canoes, are eligible for shipping across Canada.
Pre-order items note their expected arrival on the product page and customers will receive an email when their item is ready for pickup or if there is a change in the expected arrival.
Out of stock items cannot be pre-ordered because the next shipment is already 100% pre-sold or there is no expected arrival date yet.