WOW Go Bot 2 Rider Towable
Get going on the water with the WOW Go Bot 2 Towable from WOW. Designed with family fun in mind, the Go Bot makes a great towable for the youngest to the oldest in the family. Ride in the seated position from the front tow point or connect the rope to the back tow point and ride chariot style. The deep cockpit seating with high backrest makes the riders feel more secure while the drop speed bottom glides smoothly over the water creating less drag on the boat and therefore better gas mileage.
Our new slotted EZ entry system makes it easier than ever to get back on the towable if you do happen to get thrown out of it. The Go Bot will be loved by everyone in the family; from those that like a nice and easy ride to those that want something more extreme. Click here to make sure you get the correct strength tow line for this tube.
- 1-2 Rider Cockpit Towable 340lbs. 154kg. Maximum Capacity
- Slotted EZ entry system for getting back on the tube from the water
- Cockpit seating is great for kids that want a secure ride
- Cockpit seating will also keep the riders in the tube on a more extreme ride
- Reinforced front and back tow points, 2 rides In 1 towable
- Deep cockpit construction with high backrest riser for secure and extreme riding
- Drop speed bottom allows for EZ fuel efficient towing with less drag on the boat
- Full nylon cover with heavy-duty zippers
- Heavy-Duty PVC bladders
- Double webbing foam handles with knuckle guards
- EVA foam pads for comfortable seating
- High profile and high visibility on the water
- Zippered padded valve covers
- Heavy-Duty molded EZ Tow Connector included for quick connecting to the tow rope
- Backed by a 1 -year warranty
- Speed valves for fast inflation and deflation
- Dimensions Inflated 68 x 66 IN 173 x 168 CM
All products, including Rentals, are eligible for pickup and delivery. Pickups now require a Pickup Code - read our Pickup Policy here.
All products, excluding Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats, and Canoes, are eligible for shipping across Canada.
Pre-order items note their expected arrival on the product page and customers will receive an email when their item is ready for pickup or if there is a change in the expected arrival.
Out of stock items cannot be pre-ordered because the next shipment is already 100% pre-sold or there is no expected arrival date yet.