WOW Bingo 3 Rider Towable
The WOW Bingo 3 tube is one of the only cockpit tubes on the market with front and back tow points. Ride in the seated position from the front tow point or connect the rope to the back tow point and ride chariot style. The Bingo comes with a free 11 4K EZ tow connector which makes it simple to switch tow points even while on the water. The deep cockpit seating with high backrest makes the riders feel more secure while the new drop speed bottom glides smoothly over the water creating less drag on the boat and therefore better gas mileage. The Bingo 3 will be loved by everyone in the family; from those that like a nice and easy ride to those that want something more extreme.
- 1-3 Rider Cockpit Towable
- Cockpit seating is great for young kids who want a secure ride
- Cockpit seating will also keep riders in the tube on the more extreme rides
- Reinforced front and back tow points
- 2 rides in 1 towable
- Free 11 4K EZ tow connector included
- Deep cockpit construction with high backrest riser for secure and extreme riding
- Drop speed bottom allows for EZ fuel efficient towing with less drag on the boat
- Full Nylon Cover
- Heavy-Duty PVC bladder
- Double webbing Foam handles with knuckle guards
- EVA foam pads for comfortable seating
- High profile and high visibility on the water
- Zippered padded valve covers
- Speed valve for fast inflation and deflation
- Inflated dimensions 86x75
Click here for a compatible tow line for this tube.
All products, including Rentals, are eligible for pickup and delivery. Pickups now require a Pickup Code - read our Pickup Policy here.
All products, excluding Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats, and Canoes, are eligible for shipping across Canada.
Pre-order items note their expected arrival on the product page and customers will receive an email when their item is ready for pickup or if there is a change in the expected arrival.
Out of stock items cannot be pre-ordered because the next shipment is already 100% pre-sold or there is no expected arrival date yet.