O'Brien HMZ Ladies Flex V-Back
Flexible and lightweight, the Women’s Flex V-Back gives you all of the safety, comfort, and performance you could ask for from CGA life jacket. With multiple hinges and the V-Back stretch panel, this vest provides unsurpassed mobility; accommodating any change in position that you make. Of course, the full front zipper and two concealed, adjustable belts are still there to keep things snug and make sure you get the most out of your life jacket. On top of that, this life jacket incorporates BioLite technology making it lighter, breathable and more environmentally friendly than neoprene. Harmonized U.S. Coast Guard/Transport Canada Approved
- V-Back stretch panel – Delivers a more accommodating fit and increases maneuverability
- BioLite construction – Neoprene alternative that is soft, lightweight, breathable and eco-friendly
- Multiple front and side hinges
- Zip closure and 2 concealed, adjustable belts for security
- PWC lanyard attachment ring
- AVAILABLE SIZES: XS / SM / M / LG / XL
- Harmonized U.S. Coast Guard/Transport Canada Approved
|Neo Life Jacket Sizing|
|Life Jacket Size||Chest Size|
|Adult XS||28" - 32"|
|Adult SM||32" - 36"|
|Adult MD||36" - 40"|
|Adult LG||40" - 44"|
|Adult XL||44" - 48"|
All products, including Rentals, are eligible for pickup and delivery. Pickups now require a Pickup Code - read our Pickup Policy here.
All products, excluding Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats, and Canoes, are eligible for shipping across Canada.
Pre-order items note their expected arrival on the product page and customers will receive an email when their item is ready for pickup or if there is a change in the expected arrival.
Out of stock items cannot be pre-ordered because the next shipment is already 100% pre-sold or there is no expected arrival date yet.