Hyperlite State 2.0 125 Kids Wakeboard
The Hyperlite State 2.0 125cm is only choice for your aspiring Wakeboarder. Shaped to advance youth skills. Creating a shape to take riders' skills to the next level was the goal behind the new State Jr. Learning from other asymmetrical designs, we found that creating a shorter but more effective edge on a rider's toe-side made hard to learn wake jumps that much easier. This is because there is less rail to initiate when applying toe-side pressure.
Once set, the smoother toe-side transition is then held by the State Jr.'s thinner profile molded-in fin, creating less drag and a better release off the top of the wake. Subtle Toe-Side Footbed Risers were also added to help a rider create more leverage when pressure is applied. The longer, more traditional heel-side edge compliments this asymmetrical design by allowing the natural body position of a rider to generate stability and speed into the wake without a loss of pop due to reduced surface area.
The State Jr. has been tested and proven to be the best choice for a grom looking to master the foundations of wakeboarding. Click here to make sure you get the correct size board. State wakeboard and the hyperlite Remix boots make the perfect package.
- Layered Glass
- Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass, every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double year after year.
- Biolite 3 Core
- The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Monocoque Construction
- Integrating the top glass and bottom glass into one, generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker
- This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous Rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker, creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- Molded-In Fins
- M6 Inserts
- Asymmetrical Design
- Molded-In Toe Side Footbed Risers
All products, including Rentals, are eligible for pickup and delivery. Pickups now require a Pickup Code - read our Pickup Policy here.
All products, excluding Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats, and Canoes, are eligible for shipping across Canada.
Pre-order items note their expected arrival on the product page and customers will receive an email when their item is ready for pickup or if there is a change in the expected arrival.
Out of stock items cannot be pre-ordered because the next shipment is already 100% pre-sold or there is no expected arrival date yet.