Follow Origins Mens Impact Vest
Designed for skiing, larger arm holes for added movement, pro cut 2 belt liner to help hold the vest down in deep water starts. Built using a Glideskin outer to reduce weight when wet. Duel back and chest flex patterns to make this vest bend and flex as you need without foam bunching or restricting movement. Our first take at a timeless sport necessary.
– D.Mesh glideskin xt outer neoprene stops water absorption for the lightest neoprene available when wet.
– Lower cinch belt to stop the vest from riding up.
– Duel layer neoprene construction.
– Feather weight foam, the softest and lightest we can find.
– Reduced individual foam panel segments.
– Distressed leather zipper pulls.
All products, including Rentals, are eligible for pickup and delivery. Pickups now require a Pickup Code - read our Pickup Policy here.
All products, excluding Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats, and Canoes, are eligible for shipping across Canada.
Pre-order items note their expected arrival on the product page and customers will receive an email when their item is ready for pickup or if there is a change in the expected arrival.
Out of stock items cannot be pre-ordered because the next shipment is already 100% pre-sold or there is no expected arrival date yet.