Ever ride a new shape and your bro asks what you think of it? You aren’t sure because you need a couple more sessions to really get used to the board? Most boards are intentionally shaped for a set style, or ability level. Now you can ride without stereotypes with the slimmed down thinner profiled new Ronix District Wakeboard. This board has a 3-stage lift in the center, with a continuous outer rail that pushes the board into the rider. You feel the speed of the continuous rocker and the vertical lift of the 3-stage. If a rider comes in with a lot of angle, the outer continuous profile handles this extra speed. If the board is flattened out coming into the wake – the 3-stage rocker kicks in. This is a series you don’t have to really stand on to create a progressive cut – the sharp/hard edge on the tip/tail of the board does the work for you. The Ronix District Wakeboard is a legendary, all purpose shape, from smooth/low maintenance turns to wide open high speed cuts.
- A sharper center rail creates a quicker edge transfer and is also more reliable in choppier water conditions, blending to a more vertical side wall in the tip/tail allowing the board to ride higher on the water with more glide speed
- G&R Technology – Grip and Release channels have all the traction you need for boat or cable riding without creating unneeded resistance with the water
- Variable Bevel – rounder radius bevel on the inside of a rider’s stance blending to a sharp bevel on the outside for a clean progressive edge transfer and hold
- Versatile rocker line – depending on how a rider edges into the wake it will feel like a continuous rocker board with easy transitions and soft landings, or a 3 stage rocker with more upright pop
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0” Ramp Fins
Created for the everyday rider, yet is ridden by one of our sport’s legends Chad Sharpe