As water ski boots have transitioned from rubber binders to textile footwear great improvements have been made in ease of entry and overall boot comfort, but has performance been sacrificed? Not anymore. The Attack utilizes a Liner-less Unibody Construction and a 1Piece 3D molded tongue to deliver unmatched lateral ski edging power. Traditional “Stitch to” boots are made of a liner inside of a synthetic leather shell. Because the liner and textile shell are not connected there is a large amount of sheering between the two and the lateral support of the boot is much lower than desired. Unibody construction mechanically attaches the soft comfortable liner with the powerful textile shell to eliminate shearing and maximize lateral support and edge power. The Attack also utilizes the 1Piece 3D molded tongue to provide positive feedback to forward ankle flexion allowing the skier to let the Attack boot support them shifting their weight forward on the ski for more efficient skiing. Combine this with the industry’s only Baseless Aluminum Frame, ultra lean, water ski specific design, and you have marriage of finesse and power seen in no other hybrid boot on the market. By combining all of these less-is-more technologies, we are able to make the Attack boot virtually Weight-less giving you a the perfect boot to outfit your lean and light HO slalom ski!
- Cross Skier
- Liner-less design for greater responsiveness and lean boot design
- Base-less design for maximum control and skier feel
- Weight-less design for maximum strength to weight ratio
- New for ’13 – Power Hook for quick entry/exit and improved upper cuff closure
- New for ’13 – 1cm increased cuff height for greater lateral support
- New for ’13 – reduced forward lean for more natural, upright stance